Tower Court, Winchester, SO23 8TA
- Visiting Development Manager
- Communal Gardens
- 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Car Park
- Minimum Age 55
- Guest room with ensuite
- LEASE: 139 years from 1988
Tower Court comprises 15 properties arranged over 3 floors and is served by a lift. There is a subsidised guest room with en-suite for residents who wish to accommodate visitors. The Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 55 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding 'Event Fees' that may apply to this property.
Recently re-fitted fuse box. Electric night storage heater. Ceiling light points. Double power point. Walk in airing cupboard with inset shelving, housing the hot water tank.
Power points. TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light points. Telephone point. Electric night storage heater.
Benefits from a window. Partially tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards with drawers. Work tops and stainless steel sink with mixer tap and single drainer. Built in electric fan oven with hob and extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Power points. Recently fitted Creda wall heater.
Recently fitted Creda wall heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light point.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath with a recently re-fitted electric shower over. Emergency pull cord, wash hand basin, WC with low level flush. Ceiling light point. Recently fitted Creda wall heater.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Tower Court, Winchester, SO23 8TA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.1 miles
- Shawford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9160701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.