Digby Road, Sherborne, DT9 3LB
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- gated off road parking
- communal gardens and seating area
- well presented
- walking distance of town centre
- blinds and curtains included
The development is located within easy level walking distance of town services and is within ten minutes walk from the railway station, putting London Waterloo around two hours distant
The courtyard has an attractive paved communal garden and seating areas with pond and running water.
Entrance Hall with tiled floor
Cloakroom with tiled floor
Kitchen with tiled floor, two store cupboards, wall and floor mounted units, with integrated Fridge/ Freezer, hob & oven, washing machine. Double doors lead through to sitting room
Sitting Room accessible from the hall and kitchen, wall lights, dining and seating area.
First Floor Landing with airing cupboard
Principle double Bedroom with adjoining shower room with tiled floor and white suite
Second double bedroom
Second bathroom with tiled floor and walls, white suite with shower over bath.
The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. Curtains and blinds included
Parking to the rear of the house for one car, with automated gate entrance to parking area
This property is not suitable for young children, and with regret pets are not allowed at this development
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Digby Road, Sherborne, DT9 3LB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sherborne Station0.1 miles
- Thornford Station3.6 miles
- Yetminster Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3rob. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.