Redwood Manor, Haslemere, GU27 2PZ
- Two Residents' lounges and a Guest Suite
- Two Communal Laundries
- Some residents parking
- Part conversion/Part Purpose Built
- Communal Satellite Dish (additional fees apply)
- Minimum Age 60
- Development Manager & 24 hour emergency Appello call system
- Mews style flats & bungalows
- Lease: 125 years from 1988
- Service Charge £3250.18 Ground Rent £609.04
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
Front door with spyhole leads to the
Illuminated light switch. Power point. Ceiling light. Careline module and pull cord. Door to the storage/airing cupboard housing the cold water tank and insulated hot water cylinder with fitted electric immersion heater, electric meters and storage space.
Electric night storage heater, power points, TV aerial point. Security door entry system. Two wall light points. Emergency pull cord. Telephone point.
Tiled and re-fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards, shelves, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Spaces for electric cooker and refrigerator. Strip light. Extractor fan.
Two built-in wardrobes hanging rail and shelving. Illuminated light switch. Power points, pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising shower cubicle with emergency push button. WC with low level flush; Vanity unit. Strip light. Wall mounted electric heater. Towel rail. Extractor fan.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Redwood Manor, Haslemere, GU27 2PZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station0.2 miles
- Liphook Station3.9 miles
- Witley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9035649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.