Ynysymond Road, Glais, Swansea
- Seven bedroom detached property
- Three En-suite and recently modernised family bathroom
- Detached garage and stables
- Set in approximately half and acre of grounds
- Excellent commuting links
- Countryside views
PA Black are delighted to present to market this traditional Seven bedroom property set in approximately half an acre of grounds. Extremely well maintained and is immaculately presented. The property is set over three floors and offers versatile accommodation with well proportioned reception room.
PA Black are delighted to present to market this traditional Seven bedroom property set in approximately half an acre of grounds situated in a sought after village of Glais which has good links to Morriston Hospital, M4 Corridor, Primary and Comprehensive schools and other amenities.
Extremely well maintained and is immaculately presented. The property is set over three floors and offers versatile accommodation with well proportioned reception rooms and bedrooms. To the ground floor is a welcoming entrance hall with opening through to sitting room, doors from the hall lead into the main Lounge, Kitchen with separate utility area, Dining room and cloakroom. A bespoke staircase takes you to the first floor with impressive gallery landing where you find five double bedrooms, two boasting en suite facilities and a recently modernised family bathroom. From the landing the staircase continues to the second floor with two further double bedrooms, one benefiting from en suite.
Outside the property boast generous surrounding gardens which have been well maintained and designed to provide various sitting areas with countryside views. To the front to property is entered via a gated driveway leading to the detached double garages and stables.
To the front of the property enter into porch via wooden double glazed door. Spacious area with second door into:
Welcoming entrance hall open plan to sitting room, doors to Lounge, Kitchen, Dining room and cloakroom. Stairs leading to first floor.
Sitting Room 19' max x 16' max ( 5.79m max x 4.88m max )
Dual aspect spacious open plan sitting room with double glazed window to front and side. Feature electric fireplace.
Lounge 29' 8" max x 17' 11" max ( 9.04m max x 5.46m max )
Triple aspect allowing an abundance of natural light to enter the room with three double glazed windows to the side and rear, patio doors open to the side onto level garden which is ideal for sitting and enjoying countryside views. Feature fireplace, ceiling and wall mounted lights.
Kitchen 15' 11" max x 15' 9" max ( 4.85m max x 4.80m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units which provide ample storage and work top space over and tiled splash backs. Display cabinets with back lighting. Integral items include inset double bowl sink unit, five ring gas stove with overhead extractor hood, double oven, built in fridge and dishwasher. The room is nicely finished with tiled flooring and spotlighting. Double glazed window to side, Door into:
Utility Area 13' 8" max x 8' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 2.51m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage and work top space. Plumbing for utility appliances and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, integral sink unit with double glazed window over, fridge freezers and fridge. Tiled flooring and spot lighting.
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.42m max x 3.71m max )
To the front of the property, double glazed window.
Two piece suite comprising of low level wc and wall mounted wash basin. Double glazed window to side.
Stairs from the Hallway lead to the first floor with galleried landing. Doors to five double bedrooms, two benefiting from en suite. Recently updated family bathroom.
Bedroom One 17' 11" max x 17' 4" max ( 5.46m max x 5.28m max )
En suite facilities and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.85m max x 3.23m max )
En suite facilities and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.14m max x 3.10m max )
Bedroom Four 13' 4" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom Five 12' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 3.10m max )
Recently updated suite with floor to ceiling tiling comprising of panel bath with waterfall style taps, walk in shower, wc and twin sinks set into vanity unit with two heated mirrors with side lighting. Wall mounted chrome heated towel rail.
From the landing the staircase continues to the second floor where you find two further double bedrooms, one of which benefits from en suite facilities.
Bedroom Six 16' 4" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.98m max x 4.24m max )
En suite facilities
Bedroom Seven 13' 10" max x 16' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 5.05m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ynysymond Road, Glais, Swansea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llansamlet Station2.3 miles
- Skewen Station2.5 miles
- Neath Station3.6 miles
About the agent
We're passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN301458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Morriston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.