Newark, Barnbygate, Trent House
- One Bedroom
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Electric Heating
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN 23' 0" x 9' 0" (7.013m x 2.744m) Wooden door leading into the entrance hall, powerpoint, electric heater, intercom, fusebox. The kitchen comprises of wall and base units, worktop, built in oven, hob and extractor, space for freestanding washing machine, powerpoints, two windows.
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 10' 10" (3.673m x 3.308m) Two windows, powerpoint, electric heater.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 11' 0" x 5' 6" (3.367m x 1.700m) Comprising of shower cubicle, WC & hand basin, extractor, heated rail.
NOTES ***THESE ARE DRAFT PARTICULARS, CURRENTLY AWAITING APPROVAL, THEREFORE, THEY SHOULD NOT BE FULLY RELIED UPON AT THIS STAGE***
At the time of writing these details we were unable to verify the lease, maintenance and ground rent charges. Should you proceed with the purchase of the property, these details must be verified by your solicitor.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error.
Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
All Measurements are Approximate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Newark, Barnbygate, Trent House
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station0.5 miles
- Newark North Gate Station0.5 miles
- Rolleston Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Agent of choice for Newark
Superior customer service
Martin & Co Newark is a leading agent across Newark and the surrounding area. Our success is a result of superior customer service, our expert local team, and the consistent results we deliver for our landlords, tenants, sellers and buyers. We are recognised for our knowledge of the Newark property market, our ability to apply that knowledge to benefit our customers, and for our willingness to go-the-extra-mile to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100876005309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.