Rhiwbina Hill, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4677711
Approached via an twin opening uPVC double glazed doors, leading to the entrance porch way, tiled flooring.
12'4" (3.76m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
A good sized entrance hallway with open tread staircase leading to the first floor, radiator.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure glass window to front, wall tiling to splash back areas, radiator.
24'7" (7.49m) x 12'9" (3.89m)
An excellent sized principal reception with patio doors giving access to the rear garden, window overlooking the front, feature coal effect fire, double opening doors leading to the dining/sitting room, radiator.
11'8" (3.56m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Overlooking the delightful rear garden, radiator.
9'0" (2.74m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Aspect to front, radiator
17'0" (5.18m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Appointed along three sides in wood grain finish panelled fronts beneath round nosed worktop surface, inset two-bowl stainless steel sink, monobloc mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for range style cooker with extractor hood above, matching range of eye level wall cupboards, wall tiling to oven splash back, window overlooking the attractive rear garden, additional window to side, space for family breakfast table, radiator.
Approached via a half-turning staircase leading to the first floor landing, access to roof space, large airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with shelving.
15'1" (4.6m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
A good sized principal bedroom with built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored front doors, radiator. Door leading to . . .
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising low level WC, bidet, vanity wash basin with storage below, shower cubicle, full wall tiling, obscure glass window to front, radiator.
13'8" (4.17m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Overlooking the delightful rear garden, a second double bedroom, radiator.
12'2" (3.71m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Aspect to front, a third double bedroom, radiator.
12'1" (3.68m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Aspect to rear, a fourth double bedroom, radiator.
9'7" (2.92m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Overlooking the rear garden, a potential fifth double bedroom, radiator.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower mixer tap, wall tiling to splash back areas, obscure glass window to front, radiator, electric shaver point.
Brick wall to pavement line with central entrance onto the driveway leading to garage, pathway to front door, area of loose stone chippings with inset plants and shrubs, pathway to side leading to gate giving access to rear garden.
Attractive rear garden comprising paved patio area leading onto a shaped area of lawn with inset areas of loose stone chippings beds plants and shrubs, additional rear patio relaxation area, timber frame summer house, greenhouse, pathway to side leading to gate giving access to front, pedestrian access to the garage.
17'10" (5.44m) x 15'8" (4.78m)
Double garage with twin up-and-over access doors, power and lighting, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, additional door giving access to rear garden.
Viewers Material Information
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
Tenure: Freehold (Vendor’s solicitors to confirm)
Council Tax Band: G (2019)
Rhiwbina Hill, Rhiwbina, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitchurch Station0.8 miles
- Coryton Station0.9 miles
- Rhiwbina Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4677711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.