2 Station Street, Nottingham NG10 1GJ
- Parking Space
- 3-piece bathroom suite
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Public transport links
- 20 minute drive to Nottingham
- 30 minute drive to Derby
- Motorway links to M1
- Nature reserves close by
- Close to Long Eaton town centre
New Central Building is located in the picturesque town of Long Eaton with excellent transport links as it is only a 20 minute drive away from Nottingham city centre, a 30 minute drive away from Derby and extremely close to the M1 which provides access to most of the country. Long Eaton is home to the Manor Farm and Toton Fields Nature Reserves, as well as Attenborough Nature Centre which makes this location a dream for anybody wishing to live in the countryside whilst still being close to the hustle and bustle of a city.
The New Central Building is close to many local amenities such as restaurants, pubs, cafes and even a cinema while only being a 5 minute walk away from the nearest supermarket. This highly sought after location is not to be missed!
Gross rent: £5,100
Ground rent: £250
Service charge: £920
Lettings fees: £612
Net income: £3,318
Gross yield: 8.87%
Net yield: 5.77%
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Neither yieldit nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
yieldit ref: YL-13020
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
2 Station Street, Nottingham NG10 1GJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Long Eaton Station1.2 miles
- Toton Lane Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Attenborough Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Here at yieldit we specialise in the sale of tenanted, income generating buy-to-let property from investor to investor. We work with buyers and sellers who see the financial potential of a buy-to-let-property, and don't get distracted by little things - eliminating the normal stresses that come with trying to sell a buy-to-let property on the high-street.
yieldit brings a wide range of income generating properties to market, from larger homes perfect for families to city centre apartmen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YL-13020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by yieldit, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.