Wood Street, Woburn Sands, MK17
- Let available date:
- £1,442A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Rarely avaibale 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Close to High Street and amenities!
- Modern decor and modern white bathroom suite with shower over
- Modern kitchen with appliances included
- 2 double bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- Spacious enclosed garden
- Driveway parking plus outbuildings
- Double glazing and gas heating
- Offered unfurnished
- Ready to occupy from 20 June 2022
A spacious home which benefits form a modern white bathroom suite with shower over bath, well presented and neutral décor throughout, modern kitchen with appliances, spacious, double glazed windows, gas central heating plus a generous plot with driveway parking space to front and small garden. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and provides patio area as well as an outbuilding / garage which is suitable for motor bike or storage (NOTE: no car access to garage as driveway is too narrow - suitable only for bikes or motorcycles).
Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, front living room with bay window, rear reception room / dining room, separate kitchen which is fitted to a modern standard and with white goods included, 2 good double bedrooms, a family bathroom which it currently having a new white suite fitted with shower over bath.
Offered to let on an unfurnished basis and ready for occupation from 20th June. Please email us today to arrange to see our full 360 degree virtual tour online.
Minimum 12 months initial rental required
SORRY - No Pets.
A Little About Prestige Estates MK Ltd.
Established in 2009 Prestige Estates have established themselves as one of the premier Letting Agents in Milton Keynes.
Currently we are the only Letting Agent operating in Milton Keynes with both Trading Standards approval and Association of Letting Agents (ARLA) membership. Providing peace of mind when renting your next home.
We also have SAFE Agent membership protecting Landlords and Tenants money and guaranteeing we hold the correct insurances, have defined accounting standards and procedures and are members of the Property Ombudsman scheme.
On every viewing a Prestige representative will accompany and clearly identify themselves - usually in one of our highly visible branded vehicles (as pictured).
Tenants deposit money is secured via the Deposit Protection Service. A custodial scheme secured with Government approved banks - guaranteeing the safety of the deposit.
Energy Performance Certificates
Wood Street, Woburn Sands, MK17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woburn Sands Station0.4 miles
- Aspley Guise Station1.0 miles
- Bow Brickhill Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Prestige Estates are an ARLA Propertymark Licenced Letting Agency specialising in the management and letting of properties throughout Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages. Owned and managed by property and financial professionals, Prestige offers its clients an unrivalled service, coupled with years of experience and a friendly yet professional working relationship. We welcome Landlords and Tenants looking for a long term relationship and who demand an individual service from their chos
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference W118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestige Estates, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.