Davies Close, Market Harborough
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
ENTRANCE HALL An entrance porch leading to the double glazed front door opening into the entrance hall, with a radiator and the stairs rising to the first floor.
WC 5' 10" x 2' 08" (1.78m x 0.81m) A low level WC, a wall mounted wash hand basin, a radiator and a UPVC window.
LOUNGE 15' 02" x 10' 10" (4.62m x 3.3m) A UPVC bay window, a television point, a feature fireplace with a fire in situ, two radiators and double doors opening into the dining room.
DINING ROOM 10' 11" x 9' 01" (3.33m x 2.77m) A radiator and UPVC sliding doors onto the garden.
KITCHEN 13' 06max" x 10' 11min" (4.11m x 3.33m) A range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, an integrated oven with a four ring gas hob over and an extractor hood above, a one and a half bowl single drainer sink, an integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, a breakfast bar, a television point, spotlights to the ceiling, a radiator, a UPVC window and UPVC sliding doors onto the garden.
UTILITY ROOM 7' 04" x 5' 03" (2.24m x 1.6m) A range of cupboards, a roll top work surface, a single bowl single drainer sink unit, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a radiator and a double glazed door leading to the garden.
FIRST FLOOR The landing area with a UPVC window, a radiator, access to a storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 05" x 11' 00" (4.09m x 3.35m) A UPVC window, a radiator and built in wardrobes.
EN-SUITE 7' 06" x 3' 11" (2.29m x 1.19m) A low level WC, a shower enclosure with a shower attachment, a pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, a radiator, part tiling to the walls and a UPVC window.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 00" x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m) A UPVC window, a radiator and built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 10" x 9' 02" (3.3m x 2.79m) A UPVC window and a radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 10min" x 5' 09" (2.39m x 1.75m) A low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin, a panelled bath with a shower attachment, a radiator, part tiling to the walls and a UPVC window.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 04" x 8' 00" (2.54m x 2.44m) A UPVC window and a radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property you will find ample space for off road parking, ahead of a single garage. There is a small lawned area, and gated access to the rear. To the rear lies a lawned garden, a paved patio area, a seating area and some mature bushes and trees.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Davies Close, Market Harborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Nobody is better placed to sell your property!
• Leading Independent Estate Agent
• Superb Town Centre Location
• Open Seven Days A Week
• Established For Over 20 Years
• Competitive Selling Costs
• Recognised Market Leaders
• Dynamic, Motivated Sales Team
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Exciting, Modern Marketing Approach
• Free Valuations – No Sale, No Charge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100976002582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Estates, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.