42 Websters Yard, Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria
- An excellent, light and spacious first and second floor maisonette.
- Well proportioned lounge.
- Conservatory/entrance vestibule.
- Two good sized bedrooms.
- Shower room/w.c and utility/cloakroom/w.c.
- Double glazing.
- Comprehensive range of facilities including a house manager, emergency on-call system, lift, residents lounge, laundry room, guest suite and reception atrium.
- Award winning development completed in 1988.
- Available to those aged 55 or over.
Only available to those aged 55 or over. NO CHAIN Energy Rating 'C'.
From the Town Hall in Kendal town centre walk south down Highgate on the right-hand side of the road. The arched entrance to Websters Yard will be found on the right-hand side between numbers 86 and 90 Highgate. Proceed into the paved courtyard and into the atrium. A lift and staircase leads to the first floor. The subject property is in the far right-hand corner.
The property forms part of an Award winning development completed in 1988, discreetly located off Highgate in the heart of Kendal town centre. The apartments are situated either side of an attractive courtyard with a distinctive atrium in the centre as its focal point.
The pedestrian entrance to Websters Yard is via a distinctive wrought iron gate with leaf design, between numbers 86 and 90 Highgate, which is the main vehicular thoroughfare through Kendal town centre.
The historic market town of Kendal, renowned as being the gateway to the Lake District, offers a comprehensive range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational amenities. The town is well served by public transport and is perfectly placed for the M6 motorway and for Windermere, Ambleside and the Lake District.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. Electric night storage heating.
The development is managed by Commerson Estate Management Limited. An annual variable service charge is payable which for year to 31/12/18, amounted to £2,950 in respect of; House Manager/emergency call; communal maintenance and cleaning, window cleaning, lighting, heating and power, communal repairs and maintenance, including lift maintenance, ground rent, buildings insurance, professional services and management fees.
3.01m x 1.63m
A glazed conservatory style entrance with a glazed front entrance door. Double doors lead to the hall.
4.32m x 3.3m
A well proportioned room featuring a tall and wide upvc double glazed window. A glazed door and screen overlooks the hall.
2.43m x 2.42m
Fitted with a range of built-in floor and wall units with oak panelled doors. Work surfaces. Stainless steel sink. Indesit cooker with a ceramic hob. Upvc double glazed window.
Fitted shelves to one wall. Good sized under stairs storage cupboard.
1.91m x 1.4m
Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Plumbing for a washing machine. Double glazed window.
Approached by a dog leg staircase overlooked by a tall, double glazed window.
5.42m x 2.72m
A spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the courtyard and double glazed roof windows to both front and rear. Built-in wardrobe with cupboards over.
3.33m x 2m
A good sized single bedroom with a double glazed roof window.
3.31m x 1.41m
A wet shower room with a pedestal wash hand basin, a w.c. and a shower unit. Electrically operated radiator with heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window. Built-in linen cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder. Dimplex fan heater.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
42 Websters Yard, Highgate, Kendal, Cumbria
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kendal Station0.5 miles
- Oxenholme Lake District Station1.8 miles
- Burneside Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We focus on bringing our customers a profe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN180371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H Land & Estates, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.