Eaton Road, EN1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedrooms
- First Floor Maisonette
- Reception Room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Close Proximity To Enfield Town Overground Station
- Available in December
*NO ADMIN FEES*
RESERVE THIS PROPERTY TODAY WITH A HOLDING DEPOSIT OF ONLY 1 WEEK'S RENT!
W J Meade are delighted to offer for rent this two bedroom first floor maisonette benefiting from a reception room, bathroom, gas central heating and double glazing. Situated within walking distance of Enfield Town Overground Station, local schools and amenities. This property is available in December.
If you are interested in the property or have any enquiries please contact our Enfield Wash office today.
All sizes are approximate. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings, or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may depict items, which are not for sale or included in the sale price. References to tenure of a property are based upon information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the title documents, a buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification, documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Energy Performance CertificatesEpcEpc
Eaton Road, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Town Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.7 miles
- Bush Hill Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our Enfield office is conveniently positioned to have fast and easy access to the A10 and M25 motorway, together with excellent rail links taking you into central London in 30 minutes. Having just undergone a £100 million regeneration programme, together with excellent Ofsted reports and a vast and vibrant social scene, Enfield is a great place to live and work.
W J Meade has been established since 1953 and offer sound professional advice in all property related matters. If you are thin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENW000014907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W J Meade, Enfield - Hertford Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.