Fosciandora, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
- Exposed wooden beams
- Views over the valley
- Original Terracotta tiles
- Panoramic terrace
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Cast iron wood stove
- Rental opportunity through granny flat
- Original doors from the 1900s
The property sits in a dominant position on the mountain which ensures breath-taking views over the valley and towns such as Palleroso.
We reach the property via a communal roads which leads to the car park. From here there are 20 metres of cobbled walkway which leads to the front door.
The property is distributed over 4 levels and comprises of:
- Ground floor: Entrance, bright kitchen, spacious lounge with cast iron stove and historic wooden stairs leading to the first floor, double bedroom and family bathroom.
- First floor: Spacious and bright master bedroom with access to a ?music room? and panoramic covered terrace, perfect for hosting al fresco dining for family and friends.
- Lower ground floor: this floor is a completely independent annex, perfect for ensuring privacy to guests and it comprises of ? double bedroom, bathroom with shower, kitchen, dining area and a panoramic outdoor terrace.
On this level there is also a workshop.
- On the semi-interred level there are the cellars, which historically were used to keep farm animals such as pigs, cattle and hens.
The property comes with circa 2000sqm of which some is terraced and other is flat land where we can find a spacious barn which could be converted in to further accomodation.
Within the flat area there is a manicured garden with space for al fresco dining, hammocks and swings.
This property has a lot of charm and character with many of its original features intact such as exposed wooden beams, original doors, original cotto tiles, original cobbled stone paths and stairs.
Fosciandora, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Galileo(International)30.5 miles
- Florence(International)42.8 miles
- Peretola(International)42.9 miles
- Borgo Panigale(International)50.7 miles
- Cristoforo Colombo(International)81.7 miles
Advice on buying Italian property
Learn everything you need to know to successfully find and buy a property in Italy.
About the agent
A history of Tuscan Homes
Tuscan Homes is a real estate agency in Barga, managed by the owners Rosanna Marini and Corrado Biagi, with passion and dedication to its clients.
We have distinguished ourselves in the property market for 30 years in the buying/selling of villas, farmhouses, apartments and prestigious properties, be it as second homes or as permanent residence.
We cover an area in Tuscany, near Lucca called Mediavalle and Garfagnana, which comprises notable towns s
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Tuscan Homes Real Estate, Barga (reference 1825) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.