South Street, Yeovil
- Modern Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Vacant Possession
- Integrated Washing Machine
- One Bed
- Ideal Investment
- 6.8% rental yield
A great opportunity to purchase this town centre apartment which is within a stones throw of all of Yeovil's shops and services. The flat comprises of an open plan lounge/kitchen area , 1 double bedroom and a bathroom.
Currently tenanted, achieving a rental yield of 6.6% with minimal maintenance costs, this is an ideal investment property.
BEDROOM 12' 10" x 9' 8" (3.91m x 2.95m) Beige carpet, cream painted walls, single aspect window.
RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN 20' 6" x 19' 5" (6.25m x 5.92m) Beige carpet, grey lino flooring in kitchen area, range of wooden effect cupboards, built in washing machine, beige tiled splash backs, built in oven and electric hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor.
BATHROOM 9' 1" x 6' 8" (2.77m x 2.03m) Grey tile effect lino, white suite, white tiled bath surround,white painted walls, single aspect window.
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
South Street, Yeovil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station0.9 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station1.4 miles
- Thornford Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Located on Princes Street in the busy town centre, Martin & Co Yeovil is a locally-owned franchise of a nationwide chain of estate and letting agents.
Backed by the 25 years extensive experience in the property market of Martin & Co (UK) Ltd, the Yeovil office are happy to be able to offer the expert advice expected of an agent dedicated to the local market, people and area. Martin & Co Yeovil offer an unrivalled service to sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and property investors.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100649002322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.