- Two bedroom Penthouse
- Massive Roof Terrace
- Two Units of Two Bedrooms Apartment
- Two Units of One Bedroom Apartment
- Amazing Views
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Close To Local Amenities
- Walking Distance From Shoreditch Station
- Planning Permission For Roof Extension
A delightful two bedrooms penthouse with its own 400sqft roof terrace.
The investment opportunity comprises of two; one bedroom apartments and two; two bedroom apartments all in the same building. The property is situated within a short walk from Old Street station and Shoreditch station. Offering spectacular views overseeing the City of London. All four apartments and penthouse are open plan kitchen/diner and lounge. Right in the center of the exciting shoreditch life-style.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.3 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs.
We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Contact your local Martin & Co office to see how they can help you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100698001437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.