Woodthorne Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton
- A charming town house property part of a converted period building
- Available with sitting tenants
- Chain free ready & available now
- Large open plan lounge kitchen
- Large master bedroom & separate family bathroom
- Other designed are available
- Secure rear access
"A CHARMING TOWN HOUSE WITH REAR SECURE ENTRANCE ACCESS BEING PART OF CONVERTED PERIOD BUILDING"
Comprising - entrance hall, ground floor wc, large open plan lounge kitchen, large double bedrooms & a separate family bathroom.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & remortgage advice
Connells Wolverhampton are offering for sale a charming and unique town house property part of a converted period building situated in a sought after allocation.
Externally the property has secure gated rear garden entry. Internally there is an entrance hall, ground floor wc, large open plan lounge kitchen with french doors leading to the rear communal garden area. The first floor has a large double bedroom and fitted family bathroom.
The Location & Area
Situated in the beautiful area of Tettenhall with a wonderful array of local shopping at the nearby Tettenhall village area. There are also a selection of popular schools nearby. Wolverhampton City centre, Perton, Codsall, Albrighton and Shifnal are all within easy reach.
Having a door to front access, door leading to lounge kitchen & ground floor wc, stairs to first floor landing, fitted alarm system and smoke alarm.
Ground Floor Wc
Low flush toilet, wall mounted wash basin, coved ceiling, door leading to hall, central heating radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge Kitchen 23' 6" max narrowing to 14' 7" min x 15' 9" ( 7.16m max narrowing to 4.45m min x 4.80m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front, double glazed french doors leading to the rear communal garden area, two central heating radiators, door to hall, telephone point and TV aerial point.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed sash window to side, central heating radiator, coved ceiling, smoke alarm, spotlights, doors to various rooms.
Bedroom 15' 9" into wardrobes x 13' 9" ( 4.80m into wardrobes x 4.19m )
Double glazed sash window to front and rear, two central heating radiators, coved ceiling, loft access, door to landing.
Double glazed sash window to rear, airing cupboard housing Worcester Bosch boiler, fitted suite with a pedestal wash basin, low flush toilet, panelled bath with fitted shower and screen, heated towel rail, extractor fan, spotlights to ceiling and coved ceiling.
Garage & Parking
Communal secure courtyard area with garden area and communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodthorne Road, Tettenhall, Wolverhampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bilbrook Station1.3 miles
- Codsall Station1.6 miles
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop3.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Wolverhampton for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH314679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.