Kilnhouse Lane, Lytham St. Annes
- Very Well-Presented Three Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Two Great Size Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms, Lean-To Conservatory
- Well-Maintained Front & Rear Garden
- Detached Garage, THIS IS A MUST SEE
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, generous lounge with front aspect window and feature fireplace, great sized dining room with patio doors onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with an oven, hob and extractor plus an integrated dishwasher, ground floor bathroom with a three piece suite in white, spacious double bedroom with front aspect window and fitted wardrobes plus a lean-to to the rear of the kitchen with plumbing for washing machine.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes and one with eaves storage) plus a shower room with additional eaves storage.
Externally there is a stunning, well maintained, private garden to the rear with a patio area and lawn giving access to a workshop and garage plus a timber garden shed. There is a car port to the side and ample off street parking.
What The Agent Says
This property really needs to be viewed to appreciate the size of the accommodation and the corner plot. The location is outstanding and enjoys good access to the motorway, transport links, schools and amenities. Call today and avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Kilnhouse Lane, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.8 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.5 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 182664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.