Pendorlan Road, LL30
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- CLOAKROOM - BATHROOM WITH BRAND NEW SHOWER FITTED
- GARDEN OFFICE ROOM - DOUBLE GLAZED PATIO DOORS - SHOWER ROOM & W/C
- NEUTRAL WHITE & GREY DECOR THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW GREY CARPETS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING - GARDEN TO FRONT & REAR
- EXCELLENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION CLOSE TO BEACH & PROMENADE
- CONVENIENT FOR LLANDUDNO, COWLYN BAY & A55 EXPRESSWAY
THE PROPERTY HAS THE HUGE BENEFIT OF A SPACIOUS GARDEN OFFICE SPACE COMPLETE WITH SHOWER & W/C AT REAR.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pendorlan Road, LL30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colwyn Bay Station2.2 miles
- Llandudno Station2.6 miles
- Llandudno Junction Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12PENDORLAN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.