Crick Road, Houlton, Rugby, CV23 0AB
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Downstairs WC/Cloakroom
- Spacious lounge
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- French doors out to the garden
- High quality specification as standard
- Easy access to local motorways for commuting Leicester
About The Beacons
A new community, ready for new memories
Situated in the heart of the picturesque and flourishing Warwickshire countryside, you'll find everything a perfect home needs. The Beacons is our collection of new, high specification, traditionally designed, characterful homes blending seamlessly into the peaceful and Idyllic village of Houlton. A brand new welcoming and vibrant community with its own local schools, cafes, shops, play areas and even a local farm on your doorstep, with no shortage of places to take a leisurely stroll.
The Beacons offers the perfect environment for raising families and provides a wonderfully peaceful place to live. In addition to the fantastic location and excellent amenities you'll also enjoy excellent transport links and plenty of local attractions to keep yourself or the family entertained. Only a few minutes drive away from Rugby town centre, with its various shopping centres, restaurants and entertainment, is also what makes The Beacons so desirable.
Crick Road, Houlton, Rugby, CV23 0AB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station3.0 miles
- Long Buckby Station6.1 miles
About the development
- £1000 towards legal fees
- Free flooring throughout
- NEFF Integrated appliances
- Premium specification throughout
- Don't miss out
- Contact us for further information on 01788 436064
About Morris Homes
Morris is one of the country's largest privately owned house builders. Based in Cheshire, we provide new homes across the North West, Midlands and South of England.
Over 90% of our development takes place on previously used brownfield sites, transforming existing buildings and disused land into well-designed, energy-efficient housing developments that meet local needs.
Established in the 1960s, our continued expansion has driven the group's turnover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Timperley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.