Apartment 2 At The Links, Rest Bay, Porthcawl
- Restored Grade II listed building overlooking Rest Bay
- Ready to move into
- Three Double Bedrooms with En-suite & Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Beautiful bay windows to living room
- Ground Floor With Private Access To Rear
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Perfect Home away from Home by the Coast
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
Looking for a coastal holiday home? Set within a Grade II listed building overlooking Rest Bay, Porthcawl. This unique ground floor apartment features spacious design with beautiful bay windows.
Apartment Two at The Links is one of the selected few offering a private entrance to the ground floor with bay fronted windows and a slightly recessed view over Rest Bay beach. The delightful apartment has retained the original archway leading from the hallway to the second bedroom. Following the high specification throughout, the Leicht kitchen comes complete with a built-in microwave. The apartment further comprises separate kitchen, living/dining area, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room with a further two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
15'9" x 6'3"
22'11" x 12'6"
14'9" x 12'6"
10'2" x 13'0"
11'6" x 9'10"
Marketing Suite -
Our Marketing Suite & Show Home is open by appointment only. Viewing is available in person or via video, please contact us to book.
The town of Porthcawl was born out of a decision to build a harbour to support South Wales’ flourishing coal and iron industries and trade in the 19th century. By 1932, the town had become a popular seaside resort and the Grand Pavilion was built and became a venue for civic functions and dances. Today, the Grand Pavilion remains a focal point on the Porthcawl seafront and hosts
a wide variety of events. More recently, the town has benefitted from investment and new development including the recently refurbished Harbourside where an eclectic mixture of restaurants and cafes cater for cosmopolitan tastes. Enjoy refreshments while taking in the calm, gently shimmering water of the harbour. From the quintessentially British Promenade with bars, restaurants and hotels, there are views across the Bristol Channel. The town centre’s cluster of small boutiques attracts international visitors during peak season. And during the town festivals - the two most popular being the International Elvis and Jazz Festivals – Porthcawl buzzes with visitors.
Rest Bay & Pink Bay
There is plenty to explore at The Links with the golden sands of Rest Bay on your doorstep, it's a Blue Flag-awarded beach attracting surfers, walkers and beach lovers alike, Rest Bay is truly a place to be enjoyed by all ages.
Just a short stroll from Rest Bay, you will find Pink Bay this pleasant and rural beach is home to a collection of rocks with a charming pink marble effect. At low tide, a monument to the crew of the Mumbles Lifeboat and the SS Santampa is visible at Sker Point.
About The Developer
Acorn Property Group is dedicated creating the kind of places people want to live, work and spend time and offering the best service possible when it comes to their customers. Having worked in locations such as Ogmore-By-Sea and across Cardiff their home range consist of modern living in bustling city centres to coastline apartments offering stunning views. The Links apartments at Rest Bay are part of the regeneration of a Grade 2 listed building that Acorn have thoughtfully reinstated to create homes that provide costal living in the popular seaside town. The apartments are a range of studio, one, two & three bedrooms that all come with allocated parking and selected apartments benefitting from terraces and balconies overlooking Rest Bay. The high specification apartments come with Leicht contemporary fitted kitchens, integrated BOSCH appliances and underfloor heating throughout. Starting from £250,000 these apartments are part of the collection of 35 apartments within the listed building; a further new build block of apartments will join the development to create a modern twist to the already stunning renovation. The development comes with a landscaped courtyard, providing Sea and Golf Course views from selected apartments. For further information contact us on .
Marketed by Social Media
The Links, Rest Bay
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Apartment 2 At The Links, Rest Bay, Porthcawl
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL301905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.