High Street, Old Whittington
- Beautifully Presented
- Character Property
- Approximately 2 Acres Of Land
- Stables With A Multitude Of Uses
- Double Garage
- Wonderful Countryside Views
- Kitchen Diner
- Attic Room With Views
- Manicured Gardens And Decking
- 4 Bed Detached
DESCRIPTION Fantastic gated entrance leading onto concrete patterned driveway with gardens and double garage. Off the left is the stables with power which could be used as an office, home gym or as stables. Manicured lawn area with decking provide a simply stunning setting, perfect for al fresco dining. To the rear of the property is a field around an acre in size with countryside views. Outside attached to the house is a wc and a utility room which houses the boiler and washing facilities. Internally entering into a light and airy hallway with a reception room to the left, benefitting from a bay window and feature fireplace. To the right of the property is a through lounge diner with French doors leading onto the rear patio area. A store cupboard is under the stairs and the kitchen diner to the rear of the house has views of the countryside and offers modern open plan living. Upstairs is the master room with built in wardrobes and double window formation with access to the jack and Jill bathroom. A further two double bedrooms are available with a further wc. On the top floor the attic has been converted and is currently used as a study but can be utilised as bedroom and takes advantage of stunning views. The property benefits from stunning views and has period features galore. Viewing is a must.
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 4" x 12' 1" (5.9m x 3.7m)
LOUNGE/DINER 13' 5" x 34' 5" (4.1m x 10.5m)
RECEPTION ROOM 13' 9" x 13' 5" (4.2m x 4.1m)
BEDROOM 13' 5" x 10' 9" (4.1m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 13' 5" x 7' 10" (4.1m x 2.4m)
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 1" x 20' 8" (3.4m x 6.3m)
ATTTIC ROOM 15' 5" x 16' 8" (4.7m x 5.1m)
BATHROOM 8' 6" x 11' 1" (2.6m x 3.4m)
WC UPSTAIRS 3' 3" x 4' 11" (1m x 1.5m)
OUTSIDE WC 4' 11" x 3' 3" (1.5m x 1m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' 2" x 9' 10" (1.6m x 3m)
BrochuresS3 - 4-Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Old Whittington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station2.5 miles
- Dronfield Station2.9 miles
- Birley Lane Tram Stop4.6 miles
About the agent
Strada Estate Agents are a forward thinking and pro active independent estate agent situated in Chesterfield, we offer you, our clients, a genuine personal service focused on providing the very best advice and support when buying or selling your home. With over 30 years combined knowledge and experience we aim to guide each of our clients through the whole process as smoothly as possible
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101117001093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strada Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.