The Millpool, Stoke Gabriel, Totnes, TQ9
- Kitchen - Engineered oak flooring, under floor heating, contemporary kitchens with Quartz worktops, Neff oven hob, microwave and extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, Bosch washer/dryer
- Bathroom - Porcelanosa tiling, under floor heating, energy efficient LED recessed downlighters
- Electrical systems - Low energy light fittings throughout, pre-wired for installation of a stair-lift
- Heating, insulation and energy efficiency- Aluminium bi-fold patio or balcony doors, High levels of insulation, 'A' rated gas fired condensing boiler
- Security- Alarm system, mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarms, high security front door
- Finishing touches - Engineered oak flooring, fitted carpet, stylish internal doors, Car barn and parking space
It is not just the homes that make life at The Millpool such a pleasure. Estate maintenance is fully taken care of, ensuring the private gardens, property exteriors and overall development always looks its best. Leaving you free to just relax in truly inspired surroundings.
The delightful Blue Cedar Homes development comprises 10 homes, with five freehold houses and five apartments, each with their own garage, parking space or car barn space. Exclusively for those aged 55 and over, properties at The Millpool are carefully designed to provide everything you need to get the most from life in South Devon.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
Pretty pastel coloured homes, private southerly facing gardens all been designed by a specialist architect, views of the Mill Pool, Roadways and pathways are surfaced with Tegula paving.
The Millpool, Stoke Gabriel, Totnes, TQ9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paignton Station3.2 miles
- Totnes Station3.8 miles
- Torquay Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Marchand Petit is a well-established independent estate agency offering exemplary vendor care. The highly experienced team of fifty staff all reside within the area and local to the individual branches.
The Totnes branch boasts a team of seven, all of whom joined the company to exercise their passion for property and to offer unrivaled customer service and local knowledge to both vendors and buyers alike.
With six offices concentrated in the South Hams in South Devon, backed up b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT190080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Totnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.