2 Studland Road, Bournemouth
- Utility bills included
- Wi-fi included
- *Available Now*
- 100m from the beach
- No Pets please
- Close to the town centre
- All bill are included (wifi, council tax, utilities)
- Concierge service
All Utility bills & Wi-fi included!
An open plan living area consisting of a sofa bed, chair, coffee table as well as a flat screen TV with free view.
Kitchen & Dining:
Open plan living area with breakfast bar & stools. A hi-spec kitchen with integrated units including an electric oven/ dishwasher combo and hob. On site laundry facilities are available free of charge.
The bedroom has a double bed, bedside units with lighting, fitted wardrobe.
A Jack and Jill wet room with access from the bedroom & living area comprising of; shower, WC, wash basin, mirror and heated towel rail.
100m from beach.
10 minute walk to Bournemouth town centre.
On site beauty salon.
Should tenants require parking with the property, this will be an additional £50 per month.
If calling, quote reference number:8446
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact us today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Viewing requests responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
BrochuresFull Property Particulars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
2 Studland Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station1.9 miles
- Parkstone Station2.4 miles
About the agent
LettingaProperty.com, Nationwide - Lettings
10 Arden Court, William James Way, Henley-In-Arden, B95 5GF
Whether you have property to let in London, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow or Birmingham, we can help market landlord properties and assist with a full suite of agency services including:
Comprehensive Tenant Referencing
Drafting Tenancy Agreements
Collection and Securing Deposits
On-going Rent colle
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LettingaProperty.com, Nationwide - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.