Windle Court, Treeton, Rotherham
- Secure intercom access
- Ample off street parking
- Close to Ulley Reservoir and beautiful countryside
- Excellent access to the Sheffield Parkway and M1
- Near to the Waverley Manufacturing Park
INVEST IN THE BEST!! Offered to the market is this lovely apartment. It would make and ideal investment being a short distance to Sheffield City Centre, Waverley Manufacturing Park & local shopping areas. It would also make a good commuter base with it's close location to the M1 motorway. VIEW NOW!!
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £92,000 for 39 Windle Court. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown, Rotherham on prior to exchange of contracts.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 8" x 16' 5" ( 3.25m x 5.00m )
Having a double glazed French door to the front, a Juliette balcony and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 7' 7" x 12' 2" ( 2.31m x 3.71m )
Having wall and base units, an integral oven/hob & extractor, space for a fridge freezer, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Having a built in storage cupboard, access to the intercom and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.07m x 3.86m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 11' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, access to the loft and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath with a shower over, a wash basin, a low flush W.C., built in storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space plus visitors parking.
To the rear of the property is a communal garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Windle Court, Treeton, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodhouse Station1.5 miles
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop2.8 miles
- Darnall Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF109770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.