Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property in Heart of Galgate
- Walking Distance to Lancaster University, Easy Access to M6
- Open Plan Living Lounge/Diner Plus Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, NO CHAIN
- Perfect Purchase for Student Let or First Time Buyers
The accommodation comprises open plan lounge/diner with a feature log burner set in a stone fireplace, laminate flooring and an open central staircase to the first floor, beautiful modern kitchen with a range of base and wall units with an integrated fridge, freezer, hob, oven and extractor hood.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a lovely modern bathroom suite in white with a grey tiled border.
To the second floor there are a further two double bedrooms.
Externally there is a small garden frontage.
What The Agent Says
The lovely rural village of Galgate is close to a Spar shop, chip shop, two local pubs and access to the M6 motorway. This property would make an ideal student let, being so close to Lancaster University.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Main Road, Galgate, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 185551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.