Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,
595 sq. ft.
(55 sq. m.)
- Retirement apartments and Village in two sought after locations
- An abundance of on-site activities & facilities
- Village environment
- A relatively new concept of retirement living in the UK
- In house care available
- Secure entry/ exit system
- Good size apartments for the discerning retiree
- No complicated onward chains
- Communal grounds
- Off street parking
Typical two bedroom apartment comprises;
Lounge/ Diner 23'2" x 11'3"
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' x 9'2"
Bedroom 1 14'8" x 9'4"
Wet Room 9'3" x 8'7" 8'
All properties have a fitted kitchen, radiator heating & double glazing and the village is of course Disabled Access Friendly with level entry and lifts to all floors
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milton Keynes Central Station1.4 miles
- Bletchley Station2.9 miles
- Wolverton Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Christopher Rose Estate Agents, Milton Keynes
Gloucester House, 399 Silbury Boulevard Milton Keynes MK9 2HL
Christopher Rose Estate Agents is an independently owned company based in Central Milton Keynes just a short walk away from the Milton Keynes Shopping Centre.
We pride ourselves on personal customer service, excellence, attention to detail which is exemplified by the number of referrals and recommendations from clients both past and present.
Our founder Chris Rose FNAEA, has 30 years estate agency experience in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas, making him not just a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRPC10CHALKDELLDRIVE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Rose Estate Agents, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.