Stone Street, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire.
- Grade II Listed Property Dating Back To 1810
- Commercial Shop On Ground Floor
- Separate 3 Bedroom Maisonette Above
- Including Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, Office & Bathroom
- Garage With Access On To Water Street
- Set In A Prominent Location
Within the town there are comprehensive shopping facilities together with bank, public houses/restaurants and post office, doctors surgery, cottage hospital, several places of worship, swimming pool and supermarket. In addition there is a station on the Heart of Wales railway line.
Retail Shop Area (10.74m Max x 7.14m Max or 35' 03' Max x 23' 05' Max)
With parquet flooring. Including STORAGE AREA with tiled floor, low level wc, wash hand basin and shelving. CHANGING ROOMS with 2 changing cubicles measuring 13' 06 x 8' 06.
With staircase to first floor.
Staircase to second floor. Walk in understairs cupboard.
Kitchen/Diner (7.29m x 4.14m or 23' 11' x 13' 07')
With a range of floor and eye level drawers and cupboards. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Beaumatic double oven with 5 ring gas hob and extractor over. Breakfast bar. Vaillant gas fired boiler. Radiator. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Access hatch to roof space. Dual aspect windows.
Office (4.17m x 2.39m or 13' 08' x 7' 10')
With radiator. Door to living room.
Living Room (7.21m x 4.11m or 23' 08' x 13' 06' )
With gas fire in surround. 3 radiators.
Bathroom (3.12m x 2.46m or 10' 03' x 8' 01' )
With low level wc, panelled bath and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and mirror over. Heated towel rail. Radiator. Fully tiled walls.
With storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (4.09m x 3.05m or 13' 05' x 10' 0' )
Bedroom 2 (4.27m x 4.09m or 14' 00' x 13' 05' )
Bedroom 3 (3.05m x 2.64m or 10' 00' x 8' 08' )
To the rear of the property is a enclosed patio and decking area with pedestrian access to the rear leading to
Garage (8.23m x 4.88m or 27' 00' x 16' 00' )
Of irregular shape. With remote control electric up and over door. Electric and power points.
With mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Carmarthenshire County Council, District Offices, 3 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1LE. Tel: .
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Llandovery Office .
Stone Street, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llandovery Station0.3 miles
- Llanwrda Station3.9 miles
- Cynghordy Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
We combine m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRK10470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandovery. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.