Greys Place, Merthyr Tydfil
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION
- 5 DETACHED BUNGALOWS
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- OUTSKIRTS OF MERTHYR TOWN
- IDEAL FOR COMMUTING
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Greys Place, Merthyr Tydfil
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merthyr Vale Station0.1 miles
- Penrhiwceiber Station1.6 miles
- Troed-y-rhiw Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Apex Estate Agents has firmly become established in the Cynon Valley since 2006, unlike our competitors, we are able to offer a comprehensive service in all property related matters. We are able to offer full independent financial advice, RICS Survey and Valuation, Property Management, Commercial and Residential Letting, Domestic and Non Domestic EPCs and also have close links with local conveyancing companies.
In May 2011, the company expanded into Pontypridd, with the acquisition of t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28710112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Apex Estate Agent, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.