Sovereign House, 328 High Street, Sutton, SM1
- HIGH STREET SUTTON
- LUXURY DEVELOPMENT
- LARGE APARTMENT
- HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT
This apartment has an AST agreement in place until 21/10/2020 and is receiving £1,325pcm
Purchase this apartment and receive rent straight away.
Presenting Sovereign Place, a stunning one a bedroom apartment in Sutton, South London. Be the first person to rent this fantastic property.
Sutton Common Station is less than a mile from Sovereign Place with frequent Thameslink and Southern Rail services to London Victoria, Dorking, Epsom and Bedford stopping here. Its not far from home to the M25 and fast links to M3, M4 and M23 with easy access to the rest of the country. A frequent day and night bus service runs throughout Sutton with routes to all parts of London and beyond.
Internal Finishes & Decor - The interior will be finished to a high standard including; Smooth-finished plaster to all walls and ceilings, Emulsion paint finish to walls and ceilings throughout, Gloss white paint to skirtings and architraving, Flush faced solid core veneered doors throughout with complementary chrome finish door furniture, Fitted quality pile carpets with independent underlay to bedrooms, Engineered wood flooring to Hallways and living/dining rooms & Built in wardrobes with integral shelving to master bedrooms
Kitchens - All kitchens are custom designed and include; a range of wall and base units with contemporary handles, work surfaces with upstand, Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with dual control monobloc mixer.
Appliances - All apartments will include; a range of energy efficient integrated appliances to include: Induction Hob, Electric Oven, Extractor, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Standalone Washer/Dryer (some maybe located in hall cupboard) & Microwave Oven
Bathrooms, En-Suite And Wc's - Bathrooms and en-suite will be finished in a Contemporary style with; white sanitaryware, Chrome finish monobloc mixer taps with pop up waste, Chrome finish thermostatically controlled shower to en-suites, Ceramic wall & floor tiling to bathrooms and en-suites, Thermostatically controlled shower mixer system to baths, Chrome finish heated towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites, fitted mirror cabinet with integrated light and shaver socket to bathrooms and en-suites
Floorplans - The floorplans attached are for indicative purposes only and are subject to change.
Disclaimer - These particulars are for guidance only and do not form part of any contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies. All Specification details are correct at time of publish but may change throughout the course of the development. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm. Computer generated images indicative only. Consequently, these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the special matters prescribed by any order made under the Property Misdescription Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. The information contained in this document is from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we have not verified its accuracy and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is submitted herein subject to the possibility of errors, omissions or changes without notice.
1. These particulars do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. Fixtures, fittings and internal specifications may change during the development program. 2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor. 3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
4. The particulars, various plans, photographs, descriptions and measurements have been carefully prepared, but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers/Lessees shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be a ground for a claim neither for compensation nor for the recession of the Contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant. 5. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Blueprint Estate Agents nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property.
BrochuresBrochureSovereign House, 328 High Street, Sutton, SM1
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Sovereign House, 328 High Street, Sutton, SM1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sutton Common Station0.4 miles
- West Sutton Station0.5 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Blueprint Estate Agents specialising in residential sales and lettings, new homes and investments, commercial property and land acquisitions/disposals.
With our innovative team of property consultants and investment specialists, we aim to put Blueprint at the forefront of the estate agency domain in London.
At Blueprint, we aim to offer each client the utmost in professional service and experience, combining high values with twenty first century v
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28711781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blueprint Estate Agents Ltd, E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.