Alder Mews, Wokingham, RG41
- Five Bedroom Character Property
- Sought After Location
- Family Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room And WC
- Two Vast Reception Rooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Loft Room And Large Basement
- Walking Distance To Winnersh Mainline Station
- Showhome Condition
- Walking Distance To Popular Schools
Set within the sought after Sindlesham village and presented to the market in stunning condition sits this amazing semi detached character property. Sindlesham House has been very much a feature of the village and originally served as the village shop between 1851 and 1925, a Grocers and Bakers until 1950's whereby J Alder run it as Sindlesham Stores until retirement in 1972 then was renamed Sindlesham House. This wonderful property offers bags of character and has an array of original features as well as being lovingly improved and updated by the current owners it now boasts fitted kitchen with granite worksurfaces, separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom, a vast dual aspect living room, separate dining room, five double bedrooms with en suite shower room to the master, five piece family bathroom suite, large fully carpeted loft room with eaves storage and velux windows and a large basement perfect for storage. Externally features front and rear well maintained gardens and ample off street parking. Sindlesham is ideally placed within walking distance of Winnersh mainline station, all local amenities, popular schools and Nivarna Spa as well offering excellent transport links via M4 / A 329 Road networks. Viewings are recommend to truly appreciate this magnificent home.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Alder Mews, Wokingham, RG41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winnersh Station0.6 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.0 miles
- Wokingham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Meridian
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Place, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 715143-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.