Clement Road, Fulwood, Preston
- Improved Stunning Ex Show Home Apartment in a Popular Location
- Contemporary Open Plan Lounge Dining and Kitchen Area
- Private Access to Patio Doors With Access to the Communal Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms with Luxury Furniture and Family Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended and Must Be Inspected to Appreciate
The property comprises contemporary spacious open plan living room with a luxurious fitted kitchen, appliances and fitted furniture. There are two good size bedrooms with further luxurious fitted furniture to both bedrooms and a great size four piece bathroom suite.
The property is double glazed and has gas central heating.
Externally, this delightful apartment has its own private access with a path leading to patio doors through the communal garden area.
There is communal access to the front and rear and the rear provides direct access to the allocated parking space.
What The Agent Says
Without doubt this is the finest example of a stunning apartment anywhere in the area.
The property has modern refinements and improvements carried out by the current owner and has a lovely light and airy feel. In our opinion this could suit a multitude of different purchasers whether they are professional types or indeed potentially any purchaser requiring luxurious ground floor accommodation in this purpose-built self-contained apartment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Clement Road, Fulwood, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.9 miles
- Bamber Bridge Station4.7 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 190115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.