The Rides, Haydock, St Helens, WA11
- 2 Bed 1st Floor Apartment
- Modern Development
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Designated Parking
BARROW & COOK are delighted to offer for sale this modern new build 2 bedroom first floor apartment on The King Park Development in Haydock which is ideally located for commuters. The property which benefits from UPVC double glazing and electric heating & En-Suite briefly comprises; Entrance hall, Open plan lounge with feature balcony window, modern fitted kitchen, 3-piece bathroom and Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, 2nd Bedroom. The high specification apartment also boasts secure door entry system, designated parking and secure cycle lock-up. Service Charge of £107 per month, Yearly Ground Rent of £100.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
4.80m(15'9'') x 1.08m(3'7'') - Entrance hallway with all rooms off. Central heating radiator.
6.24m(20'6'') x 3.00m(9'10'') - Central heating radiator and large picture window.
3.00m(9'10'') x 1.94m(6'4'') - Modern fitted kitchen with worktops to accord incorporating oven, hob and extractor. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
2.69m(8'10'') x 4.10m(13'5'') - Central heating radiator.
1.93m(6'4'') x 1.95m(6'5'') - With hand washbasin, walkin shower cubicle and low w.c,
2.69m(8'10'') x 2.32m(7'7'') - Central heating radiator.
1.59m(5'3'') x 0.85m(2'9'') - With white 3 piece suite comprising; panelled bath, pedestal washbasin and low w.c.,
Well maintained lawned gardens with car parking & security lighting.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Rides, Haydock, St Helens, WA11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlestown Station1.6 miles
- Garswood Station1.7 miles
- Newton-le-Willows Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We have been trusted with the legal aspects of buying and selling property in the St Helens area for over 200 years. Now we can offer a combined service "under one roof' avoiding needless delay to our clients throughout the selling process.
We offer to provide you with a no obligation, free market appraisal.
Friendly & efficient service
Open six days per week
Marketed on Rightm
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2936788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barrow & Cook, St Helens, Merseyside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.