Venue Street, Poplar, E14
- Let available date:
- £4,375A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
1,244 sq. ft.
(116 sq. m.)
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Parking Available
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Offered Fully Furnished
- Local Amenities Close By
- Local Transport Close By
- Available in August 2022
This property compromises of a modern lounge area, fully fitted separate kitchen, private rear patio area and parking is also available.
Split between four floors, you will have a W.C on each floor and a full three piece bathroom from floor one onwards.
Langdon Park DLR and Bromley-by-Bow station is only short walking distance away while you have all local amenities close by.
Perfect for professional or student sharers.
Available From August/September 2022.
Call now for a viewing with our Award Winning agency.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Venue Street, Poplar, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.3 miles
- Devons Road Station0.3 miles
- Bromley-by-Bow Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The Independent Sales and Lettings Specialist
Chanin Estates is an award winning boutique estate agency with over 25 years of combined experience in the Sale and Letting of Residential and Commercial Properties, Land, Property Acquisition and Residential Developments.
From our London offices we cater for clients from the East end of London to the Far East.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102299000660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chanin Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.