The Close, Wyre Vale Park, Garstang
- WELL-PRESENTED RESIDENTIAL PARK HOME ON POPULAR SITE NR GARSTANG
- Lounge, Kitchen Diner, One Bedroom, Utility Porch & Shower Room
- Garden to Side & Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- LPG Central Heating System and UPVC Double Glazing
- Viewing Advised to Appreciate the Popular Residential Location
The property is accessed from the side leading into a spacious lounge with double glazed windows, central heating radiator and gas fire. From the lounge access is provided to the kitchen diner which is fitted with a selection of base and wall units.
From the kitchen access is provided to an inner hallway with internal doors to the bedroom, shower room and a second entrance porch/utility room.
The bedroom is a double and has a selection of fitted wardrobes providing storage space. The
shower room has been fitted with a three piece suite in white and has two double glazed windows.
Externally the property has a driveway to the side providing off street parking, an attractive rear garden area and a footpath to the other side leading to the entrance door.
Appointments to the property include UPVC double glazing and an LPG central heating system.
What The Agent Says
This attractive park home is on a popular residential park home site on the outskirts of the market town of Garstang. The property would make an ideal retirement property and should be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
The Close, Wyre Vale Park, Garstang
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station9.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 191720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.