Kinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Derby
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Within this highly favoured residential location offering a high degree of seclusion and maturity
- With specialist care facilities close by if required
- Available with immediate occupation if required
- Studio apartment offering easy to manage and affordable accommodation
General Information -
The accommodation comprises living kitchen, being comprehensively equipped with fitted units including integrated oven and hob, including washing machine and separate fridge and bedroom area. The property also benefits from a walk-in shower.
. - A well positioned and presented apartment enjoying this exclusive favoured location within a mature setting, just off the popular Broadway in Derby, offering affordable and low maintenance accommodation with specialist care facilities close by if required.
Living/Bedroom Area - 5.8m x 4.8m - With built in storage cupboards and living area.
Kitchen Area - Providing inset sink unit and base cupboard beneath, a range of base cupboards and wall cupboards, work surfaces with tiled surrounds, inset electric halogen hob with extractor hood above, double oven and grill, plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, decorative coving.
Specific Requirements -
.. - The property is to be let unfurnished, no smokers. Available now. There is a service charge payable of £2,340 per annum is payable by the tenant. A well-being package is also payable of £3,900 per year.
Property Reservation Fee -
... - 1 week holding deposit to be taken at the point of application, this will then be put towards your deposit on the day you move in. NO APPLICATION FEES!
.... - 5 Weeks Rent
Please Note -
..... - The service charge (payable by tenant) covers the gas and water, the tenants are responsible for electric and council tax separately.
Directional Note -
...... - From Derby proceed along the main Duffield Road to the traffic island by the Broadway public house turning left into Broadway. After approximately 100 yards take the turning right into Beechwood Park Drive and following the road around to the right and take the turning into Highfields Park Drive. The property will be situated on the right hand side.
....... - CALL TODAY TO PRE-BOOK YOUR VIEWING AFTER 15TH APRIL 2020. Derby office .
BrochuresKinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Derby
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kinsale Court, Highfields Park Drive, Derby
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.9 miles
- Peartree Station2.9 miles
- Duffield Station3.4 miles
About the agent
The Scargill Mann & Co Residential Lettings Department provides:
1. An excellent and varied selection of properties currently available to let within the Derbyshire area.
2. An expert opinion on all aspects of residential letting & management whether you are an individual
landlord considering letting a property for the first time or an experienced property investor looking
to maximise the returns achievable from your property portfolio. We provide a service to guide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28815940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scargill Mann & Co, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.