76 Upper Street, London
- Direct views of Islington Green
- Second floor apartment
- Desirable location along Upper Street
- Close to Angel and Highbury & Islington stations
- Recently refurbished with moden bathroom and kitchen
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Priced to sell!
BuyLondonFlat is proud to present this extremely well-located 2-bedroom flat along Upper Street. Such properties are rarely on the market and the property has been priced to sell.
The apartment features direct views over Islington Green, with ample sunlight into the spacious reception area. Each of the bedrooms has a double bed and a built-in wardrobe space, and the bathroom has been recently refurbished to a very high standard. This would be an ideal buy for a first-time buyer or a buy-to-let investor due to its extremely desirable location and price.
Residents will enjoy superb proximity to all that Upper Street has to offer, including independent boutiques, restaurants, patisseries, salons, delis, a post office, and the Almeida theatre. The greenery and amenities (including gym, swimming pool and outdoor tennis courts) of Highbury Fields are only five minutes away, and commuters will benefit from excellent transport links with two stations: Highbury and Islington station as well as Angel Station providing regular access to Central and East London.
Early viewings are highly recommended for this lovely property so do get in touch today!
Lease length: 189 years
Ground rent: £400 pa
Service charge: £1,000 annual (basic) but higher this year due to refurbishment works
BrochuresBrochure76 Upper Street, London
76 Upper Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.3 miles
- Essex Road Station0.4 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.7 miles
About the agent
As landlords ourselves, we have been buying and managing our own London residential properties since 1998 and currently manage a multi-million pound portolio. Our knowledge and experience as London Landlords is the cornerstone of our service. Having been through the best and worse economic cycles in recent times, we intimately know which areas, apartment blocks, properties and tenants deliver the best investment performance and resilience.
As we built our own property portfolios our fri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 26587573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BuyLondonFlat.com, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.