Millharbour, Canary Wharf
- Bright & Spacious Apartment
- Open Plan Living With Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- One Double Bedroom
- 8th Floor Apartment
- Ensuite 3 Piece Bathroom & Separate Guest Toilet
- 24 Hours Concierge Services
- Secured Intercom System
- Underground Allocated Gated Parking
- Communal Water Gardens
- Close To Canary Wharf Jubilee Line Station & DLR
There is an onsite Tesco express and restaurant, underground parking and communal water gardens. With a long lease and chain free, viewings are highly recommended.
Millharbour, Canary Wharf
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs.
We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Contact your local Martin & Co office to see how they can help you.
Martin & Co has been sel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100698001535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.