Russell Street, Bath
- Private front courtyard entrance
- Two double bedrooms
- One bathroom and an en-suite shower room
- Well appointed kitchen/dining room
- Gas central heating
- Fully furnished to a good standard
- Resident street parking permit area
The accomodation comprises of a kitchen/dining room, bathroom with shower, two double bedrooms, en-suite wet room, large living area and lots of storage space. The apartment benefits from a private entrance, gas central heating and is available now.
Please note, we are unable to offer this property to students and pets are not permitted.
Council Tax band C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Russell Street, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.9 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.