Nookwood Barn Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4
- Completely Unique Three Double Bedroom Converted Barn
- Fully Open Plan Ground Floor Living Providing Wonderful Characted
- Beautiful Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Sweeping Driveway, Double Garage, 1.5 Acres
- Located Close to Ribby Hall Village
- Viewing Highly Recommended
LOUNGE 17' 1" x 13' 9" (5.22m x 4.21m) Fitted carpet, feature log burner, radiator.
DINING ROOM 17' 1" x 14' 3" (5.22m x 4.36m) Staircase leading to first floor. Open from kitchen and open to main lounge area. Wooden flooring, radiator.
KITCHEN 27' 4" x 8' 0" (8.34m x 2.44m) Bespoke kitchen fitted with a quality range of both base and eye level units with complimentary worktop space over. Double oven, hob. Sink and drainer. Under counter fridge. Wooden flooring. Double glazed window to rear. Velux skylight.
GAMES ROOM 17' 1" x 15' 8" (5.22m x 4.79m) The potential to convert to whatever fits your needs. Ideally lending itself to creating a spacious family room.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 5" x 10' 3" (3.81m x 3.13m) Wooden flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front and side.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 10" x 9' 3" (4.23m x 2.82m) Fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes with hanging space, radiator, double glazed velux window.
BEDROOM THREE 14' 0" x 9' 7" (4.29m x 2.93m) Wooden flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front.
BATHROOM 13' 5" x 6' 5" (4.09m x 1.97m) Stunning four piece modern family bathroom with a walk in shower cubicle, separate bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled elevations. Cleverly appointed storage shelving using the recess. Frosted uPVC double glazed window to rear.
EXTERNAL Set within 1.5 acres of privacy, this property is a magnificent family home and has all the potential to extend further for extra space. Predominantly laid to lawn but with mature plants and shrubs. Vegetable patch to the front. Timber log store, chicken coop, double width shed with internal power and lighting. Double metal gates to the front providing privacy to the sweeping driveway.
DOUBLE GARAGE Double Garage with an up and over door to front and internal power and lighting.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Nookwood Barn Blackpool Road, Kirkham, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station0.6 miles
- Moss Side Station2.3 miles
- Salwick Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681001848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.