Valley Road, Pontefract
- Sought after village location
- Period cottage with good size accommodation
- Open aspects to front
- Two receptions and large breakfast kitchen
- En suite shower, further house bathroom and shower room
- Central heating throughout
- EPC GRADE F
Leaded and timber glazed door into and stair case to first floor.
6' 0'' x 5' 1'' (1.83m x 1.55m)
Beamed ceiling, low flush WC, wash hand basin with part tiled walls and laminate floor. Sealed unit window.
20' 4'' x 12' 8'' (6.19m x 3.86m)
Sealed unit windows to front and rear, Stone fireplace with raised hearth, beamed ceiling and two central heating radiators.
13' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.04m x 3.63m)
Two front facing sealed unit windows, fireplace with marble surround and multi fuel stove. Three wall light points and central heating radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
20' 0'' x 9' 1'' (6.09m x 2.77m)
Single sink drainer 1.5 bowls with mixer tap, work surfaces and tiled surround. Fitted larder unit, wall cupboards, drawer and base cupboards, plumbing for dish washer, built in oven with ceramic gas hob and extractor hoof, beamed ceiling and sealed unit window to side.
Sealed unit window to rear.
14' 6'' x 12' 9'' (4.42m x 3.88m)
Airing cupboard, access to roof, sealed unit window to front and central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
5' 5'' x 4' 2'' (1.65m x 1.27m)
Wash hand basin and shower cubicle with tiled surround.
13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.06m x 3.65m)
Sealed unit window to front, ornamental period fireplace and central heating radiator.
9' 10'' x 6' 4'' (2.99m x 1.93m)
Sealed unit window to rear and central heating radiator.
9' 0'' x 5' 6'' (2.74m x 1.68m)
Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiled surround, tiled walls, sealed unit window to rear and central heating radiator.
Mainly of flower beds, with foot path to the front door and parking space to the side with driveway leading in to the garage.
Raised rear garden, mainly stone chipping, covered with further paved section forming a covered sitting area with outbuilding.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Valley Road, Pontefract
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontefract Baghill Station2.3 miles
- Knottingley Station2.3 miles
- Pontefract Monkhill Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Crown, established in 1994 as a wholly independent agency, is run by people with extensive local knowledge and who live within the Pontefract boundaries.
Our expertise comes from over 30 years combined experience in estate agency and since opening we have become one of Pontefract's most successful companies, with our friendly yet efficient, professional approach and our caring nature. All our clients are treated as individuals and not just a number.
We are fully conversant w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9413152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate Agents, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.