Hertsmere Road, London, E14
- 2 BED
- 2 BATH
- Modern fully-integrated kitchen
- 24 HR CONCIERGE
- WOOD FLOORING
- CLOSE TRANSPORT LINKS
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. The corner position provides superb views to the South and East from the reception room
The apartment comes fully furnished. This is a great London luxury apartment and will not disappoint the discerning applicant renting a property in London.
If this property did not meet your requirements please send me an email with the below details.
1. How many bedrooms you are looking for?
2. What areas you are looking in?
3. What is your maximum monthly budget?
4. When do you need to move?
5. How many people will live in the property?
6. Are you working full time?
7. Any other special requirements?
Hertsmere Road, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West India Quay Station0.1 miles
- Westferry Station0.3 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Abby Properties are proud to be a member of
ARLA who provide a comprehensive service to our customers which includes Property Letting, Sales and Management within Docklands, Canary Wharf and surrounding areas.SAFEagent
Abby Properties is a
SAFEagent. SAFE - Safe Agent Fully Endorsed - is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full d
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ZIPLRM2KFWestIndiaQuay2BA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Properties LTD, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.