The Triangle, Three Oak Lane, London
- The Triangle SE1
- 1518 Sq Ft
- Expansive Roof Terrace And Two Balconies
- Impressive Reception Room
- Double Heights Ceilings
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Duplex Apartment
- Double Aspect Views
- Secure Underground Parking
With the internal accommodation arranged over two floors and extending over 1,518 sq ft, this stylish apartment features an impressive vast double aspect reception room bathed in an abundance of natural light with double height ceilings and floor to ceiling windows offering superb rooftop views over Shad Thames towards Tower Bridge and the City. Sliding doors provide access to the extensive private terrace which wraps around the reception room and provides a generous space for entertaining and to appreciate the fine views. The custom built open plan fitted kitchen is fully equipped with Bosch and Neff integrated appliances with stone work tops, bespoke wood cabinets and island unit. There is a guest cloakroom/WC just off the reception room with a spiral staircase leading down to the fifth floor providing access to the entrance hall with storage and utility cupboards, master bedroom with balcony, floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes, dressing area and en-suite bath/shower room. There are two further bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, access to balcony and a family bathroom accessible from both rooms.
Property ref: 121_706_4398040
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
The Triangle, Three Oak Lane, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Bridge Station0.5 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.6 miles
- Bermondsey Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hastings International is a successful independent firm of estate agents offering residential sales, lettings and property management throughout London.
Our London Bridge office occupies a prime position on Borough High Street, moments from London Bridge, historic Borough Market and Bankside. Headed by Thomas Backlog MNAEA with a strong sales and lettings team, Hastings International is perfectly placed to meet your property requirements, whether it's selling, buying, letting or renting
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4398040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, London Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.