Harter Street, Manchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- PERIOD CONVERSION
- PART FURNISHED
- 3RD FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- STYLISH BATHROOM
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- POSITIONED WITHIN THE WHITWORTH STREET CONSERVATION AREA
Two Harter Street Retaining a wealth of original features as to be expected within one of Manchester's industrial gems, this boutique former paper mill conversion into a handful of one and two-bedroomed apartments boasts exposed red brick walls and oak beams and striking windows, whilst modern luxury will be applied in abundance with fully fitted kitchens and glorious roll top baths forming the centrepiece of the bathroom suites.
Location The beautiful homes are in an enviable position set within the Whitworth Street conservation area sitting alongside some of the most significant structures of the city's industrial heritage.
China Town and the Village are within such easy walking distance, with an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurants within the immediate vicinity.
The Arndale and King Street are a short walk away for all major shopping and fashion requirements, whilst Spinningfields and Castfeild are just as accessible on foot.
Getting around Although almost anywhere within the city centre is within walking distance of Two Harter Street, for travel further afield, St Peters Square metro station is a short walk away with easy access to Victoria, Salford Quays and Media City and Piccadilly train station is within 10 minutes' walk.
The development is served by all major local bus routes, including the free bus, making both university campuses on Oxford Road and further afield all within reach.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Harter Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station0.2 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are one of the North’s leading Estate Agencies specialising in Lettings & Property Management. Based in Spinningfields, central Manchester, we cover most towns and cities in the North of England including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Bradford, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and their surrounding areas. We offer a choice of services to suit our clients’ needs including “Let Only” & the most popular “Fully Managed” service, both offered at very competitive rates – in fact, we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549000898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.