Curzon Street, Mayfair, London
- Original Period Features
- In the Heart of Mayfair Area
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 3580 sq. ft
- Short walk to Hyde Park
Spread over 6 floors totaling in excess of 3580 sq. ft., this charming family home provides the perfect space for modern entertaining.
The ground floor of the property comprises of a grand entrance hall leading to a guest toilet and a bedroom. The lower ground floor has an imposing kitchen/breakfast room, guest WC and an impressive dining room. The first floor features a master bedroom suite, complete with a well-proportioned en suite bathroom. The second floor boasts two good size bedrooms with a large family bathroom and the third and fourth floors comprises also two further bedrooms and two bathrooms .
The property benefits from large windows and high ceilings allowing for plenty of natural light.
This elegant property is unmodernised and offers a rare opportunity to restore this house to its former glory with a contemporary modern update.
Tenure : Freehold
BrochuresBrochureCurzon Street, Mayfair, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Curzon Street, Mayfair, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Green Park Station0.2 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.4 miles
- Bond Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
From studio apartments in the heart of the city to luxury suburban homes. Find the London property you've been dreaming about.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28859430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkes Estate Agents, Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.