Parkside Avenue, London, SE10 8FN
- Jubilee Heights Tower
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Video Entry Phone
- Private Balcony
- Secure Underground Parking
- Stunning Views
- Concierge Service
- Excellent Transport Links
This property benefits from two spacious double bedrooms with mass amounts of storage space, beautifully decorated lounge area, wooden floors throughout and en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
Also boasting a video entry phone, lift access and a good sized balcony which delivers stunning views across London.
This development also has a concierge service. Great transport links include buses running till late and Elverson Road and Greenwich DLR stations which are only a short walkaway and provides an easy commute into the City West End. Popular shops, restaurants and bars are just a stones throw away and the famous and spectacular Greenwich Park is just 1 miles away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkside Avenue, London, SE10 8FN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elverson Road Station0.2 miles
- Lewisham Station0.4 miles
- St. John's Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GWSAL99336659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.