Mill Lane, Chiddingfold, Godalming
- Impressive reception hall
- 6 reception rooms and wine cellars
- Open-plan kitchen / breakfast and living room and extensive domestic offices
- Double-height party room, bowling alley and home cinema
- Indoor swimming pool with spa, gymnasium and treatment room
- 9 bedroom suites all with en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms plus teenager's dormitory with 2 bathrooms
- Integral staff flat, 2 self-contained cottages and garaging
- Swimming pool, barbeque area, chef's kitchen and tennis court
- Beautiful gardens and grounds, parkland, lake and planning for stabling
- In all about 30.35 acres; EPC: B
Local shopping - Chiddingfold offers a range of local shops for daily needs and there is an excellent range of general shopping and services at Haslemere, Cranleigh and Godalming. Guildford provides an even more comprehensive range of shopping, leisure and cultural amenities, including theatre, cinema and sports centre.
Schools - Private schools in the area including King Edward's at Witley, Prior's Field, Charter House, Cranleigh and St Catherine’s at Bramley, amongst many others. The village also has a primary and nursery school.
Communications - Sydenhurst is superbly located with the A283 at Chiddingfold connecting the A3 providing a fast link into London. Fast and frequent rail services to London are available from Haslemere, Witley, Milford and Godalming.
Airports - The international airports of Gatwick and Heathrow are easily accessible and there is a private airfield at Farnborough about 19 miles away.
Recreational - There are a number of good golf clubs within easy reach, including Liphook locally, and further afield Wisley, Queen Wood, Sunningdale and Wentworth. There is polo at Cowdray Park, racing and flying at Goodwood and sailing all along the south coast at Chichester Harbour. The area also offers ample opportunities for riding.
Chiddingfold Village – 1 miles | Haslemere – 5 miles | Godalming- 6 miles | Farnborough Airport – 20 miles | Heathrow airport – 34 miles | Central London – 42 miles | Trains to London Waterloo - about 55 minutes
(All distances and times are approximate)
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Mill Lane, Chiddingfold, Godalming
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witley Station2.1 miles
- Haslemere Station3.4 miles
- Milford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We know people are starting to consider online only estate agents, but still want the reassurance of face-to-face help from local experts. You get both at house. partnership because we provide that personal service, without expensive high street locations that customers have to pay for. We'll also go further to ensure your property and the lifestyle it enables is shown in the best possible light. Sumptuous photography and video, and a cont
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28880751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, Covering London and The Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.