Roberts Close, Kegworth
- Suitable for April Cohort
- Large lounge diner
- Off road parking
- Garden with gardener
- 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen
- Fully furnished
- 6 bedrooms
- Undergoing refurbishment
This detached house comprises 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an additional WC,Large, bright lounge diner with a dual aspect. Fitted kitchen with plenty of space.
Outside the property there are front and rear gardens, the rent includes a gardener, who will maintain both gardens. There is a large driveway for off road parking.
The house is located in Kegworth a short walk to local amenities and bus stops with regular buses to Sutton Bonington.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Roberts Close, Kegworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Midlands Parkway Station2.2 miles
- Long Eaton Station3.7 miles
- Loughborough Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102321000073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovage Homes Ltd, Kegworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.