Johnson Way, BN18
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A LOVELY MID TERRACED PROPERTY
- GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE AND A KITCHEN DINER
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN WITH TIMBER SHED
- ALLOCATED PARKING PLUS ADDITIONAL ON STREET
- CALL US TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING ON
The property offers good sized accommodation throughout with an open plan entrance vestibule leads into the south east facing living area which also has some under stairs storage.
The good sized kitchen diner has an array of wall and base units, a built under electric oven, hob and hood and the free standing fridge freezer can remain at the property 'gifted for use' if required. The washing machine and tumble dryer will be removed by the landlord.
Access to the rear garden can be gained from the kitchen diner where established borders, some pots and a timber shed can be found. There is also an outside tap. Further access in to the garden can be gained from the communal pathway that runs along the rear of the property but is only accessible to the houses in the terrace and is not a public thoroughfare.
To the first floor of the property is a good sized and fully tiled shower room including a corner shower enclosure with sliding doors, a white basin within a vanity unit and a WC.
The master bedroom is a good sized double with a built in storage cupboard but plenty of room for additional furniture around the bed area and an alcove for a free standing wardrobe or large chest of drawers.
The second bedroom is a large single room with an outlook over the rear garden.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and also has fibre optic broadband which is currently provided by BT.
Pets will be considered and where pets are agreed there will be an additional £15 per calendar month.
Smokers are not permitted.
Council tax band B - £1480 approximately per annum
TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING, CALL US ON
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Johnson Way, BN18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ford Station1.2 miles
- Barnham Station2.0 miles
- Littlehampton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JohnsonWay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.