Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
- *INVESTORS PORTFOLIO*
- Off Plan & Complete Stock
- Bulk Purchase or Individual
- All E14 Central Postcodes
- Over £12.5bn of investment to date
- Elizabeth line service commences in 2020
- Cherry picked Portfolio
- Pre-Launch Choices
- River Thames & City Views
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Located in prime well selected E14 developments over the last several years, which have shown great promise already: Maine Tower, Landmark Pinnacle, One Park Drive, The Wardian & South Quay Plaza. Also two units which are built and tenanted producing good yields in the recently complete Liberty Building.
All apartments were cherry picked by the investor over the last four years, in preparation for a high yield return. Located in London’s metropolitan business centre , the area’s regeneration has attracted over billions of investment to date specifically targeting the residential markets. The schemes are all situated in close proximity to Canary Wharf, Cross Rail & Jubilee underground lines.
CROSS RAIL - NEW ELIZABETH LINE SERVICES FROM 2020.
When the full Elizabeth line service commences in 2020, 12 trains per hour will travel from and towards central London during peak periods. These will be all station stopping services replacing the existing metro service.
Canary Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN180848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.