Eynsham Road, Oxford
- Two bedroom purpose built apartment
- First floor accommodation over 762 sqft
- Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner
- Private garden
- One allocated parking space
- Offered with 999 year lease and share of freehold
- Peppercorn ground rent
- 10 year new build warranty
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Primary schools in the local area include North Hinksey and Botley Primary which both have their own pre-schools. In addition, the highly regarded Matthew Arnold secondary school is within walking distance from the apartments.
Botley is a residential suburb of Oxford which is part of the parish of North Hinksey. An ideal position for commuters, offering easy access to the A34, leading to M4 (J13) and M40 (J9). Oxford Railway station is only a few miles away and offers a frequent service into London Paddington. Alternative Oxford Parkway and Didcot Parkway stations are both approximately a 20-minute drive and offer daily parking.
There is a frequent bus service into Oxford City Centre, the 4A stopping opposite the property, which is ideal for visiting the new Westgate Centre. There is also the Seacourt Park and Ride nearby if this is preferred. Local shops, such as Co-op and Tesco Express, are a reasonable walk from the property and larger retailers, including Waitrose, Currys and Wickes can be found on the Botley Road. The property is ideally located for accessing both the conveniences of the city and rural countyside.*Help To Buy available subject to elIgibility
Eynsham Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.5 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.0 miles
- Radley Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9770208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.