Pan Peninsula Square East
- 37TH FLOOR DUAL ASPECT APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH A LARGE WALK IN CLOSET
- APPROX 450 SQ FEET RECEPTION ROOM
- SEPERATE KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
- SPACIOUS SECOND DOUBLE BEDROOM
- THREE PRIVATE BALCONIES
- VALET PARKING FOR 1 VEHICLE
- APPROX 1550 SQ FEET OF LIVING SPACE
- 5 STAR LEISURE FACILITIES
Set in the west tower with South Easterly aspect providing stunning far reaching views. This apartment is finished to a high standard throughout, the dual aspect reception room comprises of floor to ceiling windows, access to a private south east facing balcony, tiled floors, and ample entertainment space.
Fitted modern kitchen equipped with Gaggenau appliances, Natural stone work surface and splash backs, breakfast bar area with further space for a dining table.
Spacious master bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the river Thames and the O2 - the bedroom comprises ample space, spacious walk in closet area further En-suite 4 pcs bath and marble walk in shower luxurious suite.
Second bedroom with built in wardrobes, access to its own private balcony facing the river Thames and the O2 and beyond.
The property further benefits from a guest shower room, utility room with space for a washing machine and dryer.
The property also comes with valet parking, space for one vehicle.
The development offers exceptional on-site 5 STAR facilities for the residents Inc. a 24 hour concierge, very well equipped gym with a stunning swimming pool further sauna, Jacuzzi & a 48th floor champagne cocktail bar with 360 degree views over London glorious skyline.
Lease: 999 Years from 2007
Ground Rent: £TBC
Service Charges: TBC Local authority: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band:
Council Tax: £
Total Sq Ft: Approx. 1540 Sq. ft
EPC: Disclaimer: Ashley King endeavour to advertise accurate representations of properties in descriptions, virtual tours and floor plans, however, they are intended as a guide only and interested parties must satisfy themselves by undertaking a personal inspection.
Pan Peninsula Square East
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Ashley King is a dynamic independent Estate & Lettings agent in Canary Wharf.
We pride ourselves with extensive local area and market knowledge. We're passionate about properties and are consummately professional in everything we do, with our blend of experience and expertise we are able to offer you a complete Professional service for a wide range of both individual and corporate clients.
It is important you choose the right estate agent when you are planning your next mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102944000016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.